Client: Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
Project: Campus Master Plan
Location: New York, New York
Services Performed: Project Management
Architects: Diller, Scofidio + Renfro and FXFowle
Year of Completion: 2010 (Phase I)
Budget: Available upon request.
Project Size and Special Interest Areas: TBD
Special Design Features/Comments: This master plan will address a major campus upgrade and will encompass such issues as:
- Major Expansion of the Juilliard School
- Public visibility
- Campus Orientation and wayfinding
- Adjustments of street beds
- Pedestrian traffic
- Expansion of some public spaces
- Public and back of house(s) expansion
- MEPS upgrades
- New entrances to campus
- Create new public green spaces
- New restaurant(s) and cafe(s).
- Concourse redesign
- Renovation(s) of music halls
- New bookstores
- Central ticketing/information center
- Plaza(s) upgrades
- New movie theaters
We are acting as the main liaison on behalf of the Owner between the design and construction teams. We will have overall responsibility for the management of the time, cost, quality and administration aspects of this master plan.
Return to Projects page.